Monday, February 22, 2010

Update On Lefty & Other Rescues


Feb 22 @ 10 p.m.
I think Lefty just purred! I was feeding Lefty wet food from a spoon. For the first time, he stood up in his bed and ate voraciously from the spoon, and then licked the dish clean. All the while he allowed me to rub his face and chin, and at the end he even licked my fingers, gently and calmly. A few tears welled up in my eyes, let me tell you!

One of our supporters, Andrea, has now trapped 3 new feral kittens, & they're now in foster care with her. We'll soon have them spayed, & neutered, then they'll go up for adoption.

Andrea writes:
4 beautiful kittens & their mum, so worried about them. Came home and they were in the garbage before I could feed them, just cold and hungry. I call the little grey one with the pink nose that yells at me Sam.
Prevent A Litter - Fix Your Critter!

Sonya Higgins
Chairman/Director, "Sonya's Cat & Animal Rescue Society"
Phone: 469-MEOW (469-6369)Email: 
katsonya@accesswave.ca
Pet Finder Web Address:
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/NS28.html

No comments: