Monday, February 22, 2010

Update On One Of Our Adoptees






One of our adopters, has sent an email report of Alex's progress. He is the brother to Sam & Robin. He's doing so well in his new home. Isn't it nice to see how great Alex looks with his new sister?

She writes:



Hi Sonya,

Well, Odin (Alex) and Maya are getting along great!  He's very cuddly and loves to get into mischief.  I think they've learned the definition of "tag team".  I can hear them right now playing with the new tunnel I just bought for them.  I only get worried when I DON'T hear them because that's what I  figure they're planning something truly evil.  HA!

Any how, hope you like the photos I'm sending along. 

Take care!

Alex's Furr-ever Parents

It's always good to get updated reports of how our adoptees are doing. I'm so proud for him.
Prevent A Litter - Fix Your Critter!

Sonya Higgins
Chairman/Director, "Sonya's Cat & Animal Rescue Society"
Phone: 469-MEOW (469-6369)Email: 
katsonya@accesswave.ca
Pet Finder Web Address:
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/NS28.html

2 comments:

Healing Animal SCARS said...

Odin's owners decided they coud no longer keep him - due to his inappropriate urination. If onl y they ahd provided better vet care, he might not have developed this chronic problem

Healing Animal SCARS said...

it turns out that a new home has been found for Alex (they dumped the name Odin, as Alex seemed to suit him better). The best part? He is not having "accidents" since they got him a month ago!