Friday, December 08, 2006

Email of support from an adopter

----- Original Message ----- From: <deveaux.mla@ns.sympatico.ca> To: "Rita " Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:38 AM Subject: Re: SCARS

> Thanks for the e-mail. I am glad to hear testimonials about SCARS. > > Kevin Deveaux, MLA

> From: "Rita Date: 2006/09/25 Mon PM 12:13:37 EST >> To: <kentb@halifax.ca>, >> <deveaux.mla@ns.sympatico.ca>, >> <stoffp1@parl.gc.ca> >> Subject: SCARS >> >> Hello , I thought I would drop a line in the defense if Sonya Higgins and the wonderful work she is doing to save so many innocent cats lives and to make many people very happy ourselves included. I adopted a cat from Sonya last Feb. Hendrix is our cat's name and he is an absolute gem, I cannot began to tell you how much happiness and love this little guy has brought to our lives. I brought Hendrix home on Feb. 17 / 06 and being a feral cat as he and his two siblings were living at the Tim's drive through and after three consecutive nights Sonya was able to rescue all three. This is where I come into the picture four months later. I brought Hendrix home, he was of course very nervous and hid out . I spoke with Sonya daily and on the 10th. day Sonya came to our house and crawled in a very small space and was able to get him out, we then closed the space and he started to trust us a little more each day and now we have the most wonderful cat in the entire world "sorry all other cat owners"
I do hope Sonya can carry on with her work as she is making a huge difference and I do hope her neighbour can find it in her heart to be a little patient and understanding and everyone will be happy in the end as we are with our beautiful cat. Rita, John Garett and Hendrix

No comments: